Agency honored for its Public Relations, Creative and Experiential Marketing Services.
The Spears team won top honors during 2017 for its public relations, creative and experiential marketing services. Among several honors, Spears Group took home four Awards of Excellence from the New Orleans Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) at its annual Fleurish Awards in November. Spears Group received the awards for its National Fried Chicken Festival Experiential Marketing Campaign, integrated communications for the Justice Reinvestment Initiative, the 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend and Millennial Awards.
- Spears Group Senior Account Manager, Deepak Saini, received an Individual Award of Excellence from PRSA event for his contributions to the public relations industry.
- Additionally, Spears Group Director of Public Relations, Malana Joseph Mitchell, who served as President of Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) New Orleans Chapter 2015-2017, was included in the top 40 Champions of PR in PR Week Magazine.
- The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) and Fortune honored Spears Group for being ranked #37 on the 2017 Inner City 100 list.
- Our CEO, Cleveland Spears, III was also listed in Biz New Orleans Magazine as a 2017 New & Notable for his contributions to the New Orleans business community.
In February, the Creative team took home two awards at the ADDY Awards, which were hosted by the Ad Club of New Orleans. The agency won a Gold ADDY Award for its design of the Fried Chicken Festival Logo and a Silver ADDY for the production of the Fried Chicken Festival event.
- Spears Group Account Manager, Morgan Ballard, was also honored by the Ad Club of New Orleans as the industry’s “Most Promising Person.”
- Most recently, the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals (AMCP) honored the Spears Group with a GOLD MarCom Award for the design of the Fried Chicken Festival logo.
Team Spears is looking forward to another great year in 2018.